Monday, November 8, 2010

Cerita dari Bali 2

Salam...



This is the map of Bali






For 10 days i spent my time at Bali....
I got that it is very memorable for me!!!
Thanks to Bang Sony for entertained me there....
We went to Kuta Beach.. enjoyed the sunset!
Went to Tanah Lot... such a unique scenary!
Went to WaterBlow at Nusadua... hot and cold!
Went to Gaweka... a lot of biggest statue and kecak dance were there
Went to Marganara Temple...
Went to Hutan Paya Bakau.. the biggest in Asia
... and then main2 air while enjoying the sunset..
Hahaha... i will not forget it sampai bila2...


Thanks to Ibu Rahayu....
for ur delicious cappuchino
and ur javanese cooking!!
Nyum nyum.... hope can have it again in the future!


Thanks also to Bang Fendi, Nanang, Bang Dewa and Arya...
I just love lepak2 at starbuck almost every nite with u guys!
See ya next time!!
Next time i would love to go to places yang i x sempat nak pergi this time
such as Kintamani Mt, Bedugul, West Bali National Park, Nusa Penida, Uluwatu and others...








~ Yoe menulis tentang kisah jalan2 di Bali..... and u know what, my heart is still there!


6 comments:

DanieL AdiE said...

wah.......sgt best la yoe....
jeles2!


~ DanieL AdiE ~

iyllienaz said...

ehh..where u put those pics??ke lupa nak letak?? still cant believe xde pic u..haha

yoe said...

adie: hhehehe mmg sgt best!!! akan pergi lagi!! yahooooo !!!

yoe said...

illi: me too, cant believe it! hahaha actually my lappy x leh detect my mmc from my digicam... cuma ada a few pic from my bb, which is i think not really nice for me to upload it! :(

zoncapriku said...

dlm hati ada taman ker????ahahha

yoe said...

hambuiiii3x cik nik aziz!!!! nih bukan dah taman dah nik...... nih dah tahap yang xde nama utk aku bagi!!! so, please name it!!!! hahahaha... :D